Old October 15th 15, 12:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Werner Schmidt

Default Auto-Towing - why is this not more popular?

son_of_flubber wrote 2015/15/10 at 00:20:

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 4:42:04 PM UTC-4, Werner Schmidt wrote:

http://filehorst.de/d/bputbHxH

That is a risky click/link. Tried to install malware on my computer.

oh? abload.de (for pictures only) and filehorst.de (new for files) are
not known as a "bad" site, so I chosed it to upload my video there.

Could you tell more details? The only thing I see is that it tries to
run scripts from adcash.com and adshot.de - oh. Adcash.com seems to be
the villain. Didn't see the problem, 'cause I've installed the addon
"NoScript" in firefox on my PC.

Sorry for that. I'll search for another filehoster and send a new link.
May take a while.

Thank you very much for the hint / warning!

Regards
Werner