Old July 6th 05, 12:48 AM

Default Room available for EAA

We had someone from Kansas City who was going to stay with us during the EAA
Airventure, but changed his mind about coming. So now my wife and I are
happy to offer our spare bedroom in our house in northern Appleton,
Wisconsin, about 35 minutes from EAA in Oshkosh. It isn't much, just a
futon mattress on the floor with sheets and blankets, some built-in chest
drawers and a closet. If you are traveling with a spouse or significant
other, the mattress is "Double" sized. A couple would fit on it okay, but
without all the room of a Queen or King sized mattress. You can use our
bathroom, kitchen and laundry of course. I'll be volunteering at EAA on
Friday the 29th and Sunday the 31st for sure, and will probably attend other
days too. On the days I'm going you can ride there and back with me. Other
days you'll have to find another way there.

We have a cat and a medium sized dog both of whose main hobby appears to be
shedding. We vacuum every day, but if you have pet allergies, you don't
want too stay here! We also have a 17-year-old boy living here (my son)
but he doesn't bite strangers. Neither does the dog. We are offering this
room for free, just as a favor to someone who we hope will pay the favor
forward to someone else someday.
Scott Wilson and Janet Mohr