Old December 19th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Little bears make lousy wannabe's :)

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

The Van Nuys address is no more.

Moved again?

We've just completed a move to Colorado and that address has been updated
with the Domain Registrar.
Whether it has propigated or not is unknown to me...

Likely story.

Funny thing is, the address he says he makes public actually points on
google maps to the middle of an intersection in van nuys, and a closeup
on
the satellite view shows a mark on the asphalt that looks like a piece of
roadkille in the shape of a wannabe putz... kinda reminds me of the
Yapping
Gaggle Mascot here.

When I was in Van Nuys, I lived in an apartment on the corner of an
intersection.

More like the middle of it. But that's besides the point. What made you flee
California?