Old December 21st 06, 10:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
A.D

Default Little bears make lousy wannabe's :)

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .

And 19 inches of snow, 630 cancelled flights and not a snow shoveling
truck for miles around. I knew there was a reason to stick to the
Caribbean.

I was given a vacation in the carribean one year, the wife liked it but
after a few days I would have paid to bail out. I hated it! I love the land
of four seasons, and the cold dry winter is the most wonderful and beautiful
season of all. Winter camping!

BTW when is P.R. going to stump up enough steam to qualify as a real state,
and not just a group of welfare bums!