Old April 2nd 20, 11:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Gangbuster Conditions in Nephi Today!

Oh yeah, I always say that, if you can fly at Moriarty, you can fly
anywhere.Â* Except maybe for Salida, CO.Â* I landed there once with a
crosswind component of 32 G 50.Â* Earlier this year as I was sitting on
the very wide taxiway D facing into the wind, I looked down to take care
of something.Â* When I looked up I had one wingtip on the ground!Â* That's
not supposed to happen with a Stemme!Â* My senior citizen pussiness
convinced me that this was a day better suited to having a beer in the
hangar.Â* And it was.

On 4/2/2020 11:34 AM, wrote:
Ah u pussy! lol I remember that gold flight I made there last summer with the wind gusting 40 lol, interesting launch.

--
Dan, 5J