Old October 29th 20, 01:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jmurtari

Default Free Condor photo-realistic scenery for your Club

Folks,
A lot of folks use Condor 2, though it doesn't catch on for local training if your landscape is Slovenia....

We have a group of people trying to change that, volunteers, no gimmicks. We've been able to automate much of the process and are happy to create a scenery for your local Club.

You can actually do realistic pattern training, cross winds, & rope breaks. The USAF Academy uses some of the sceneries we created in their glider training programs. Clubs are facing declining membership and getting a person to Solo helps a lot.

Simple request form - https://www.SoaringTools.org/index.p...for-your-club/

John Murtari (Soaring Tools Webmaster)