Old December 1st 04, 03:50 AM
Ed Baker

Thanks for responding Jan.

Believe me when I say I don't want to start a "flame war" with what
I'm about to say. But, I think a price of $125.00 is more than a
person with my requirements for analysis would want to spend.

I looked at your website, and I think your program looks tremendous
for a person that would like to custom desing a propellor.

However, I think my needs could be answered with a simpler, and less
expensive, software tool.

"Jan Carlsson" wrote in message ...
Hi

With my propeller program comes a sophisticated but easy to use performance
program. but it is not for free.
a propeller program is useless without a performance program and vise versa.

Jan Carlsson
www.jcpropellerdesign.com

"Ed Baker" skrev i meddelandet
om...
I'm looking for a spreadsheet (or formulas) that would let me do a
"what if" calculation of aircraft performance when the current
performance, and specs, of an aircraft is known.

For example, if I had an airplane with a stall speed of 45mph, wing
span of 30 feet, cruise speed of 110 ... take off distance, rate of
climb, etc. What would happen if the wingspan were reduced or
increased, horse power reduced or increased and things like that.

Any ideas ???