Old August 17th 06, 12:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Floyd L. Davidson

Default Ethanol Powered Aircraft

Grumman-581 wrote:
On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 13:42:47 -0800, (Floyd L.
Davidson) wrote:
Or to be more to the point, about 1/10th the size of all of
little ol' Texas itself. Obviously there aren't any ranches in
Texas anything near that size. The 1002 Area of ANWR absolutely
dwarfs the largest ranch in Texas. It dwarfs at least the two
largest ranches *combined*. I didn't try to see, but it is possible
that all ranches in Texas put together might actually equal the size
of the 1002 Area in ANWR...

Awh 'ell, if ya gonna bring *facts* into this conversation, I'm not
playin' anymore... grin

Next ya gonna tell me that I can't propagate the Texas stereotypes...
Hell, you might even try to claim that someplace other than Texas
knows how to do *real* BBQ...

I wasn't going to tell any Texas jokes... really I wasn't.

I did visit Houston once, and rather liked it. Just like
Prudhoe Bay... except for all the Texans, that's some nice
country. We drove by the Museum of Texas History, and they told
me it was a great demonstration of everything good about Texas!
I asked the folks I was with if we could schedule at least half
an hour there the next day.

They asked why I'd want to see everything more than twice.

Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska)