Old April 28th 08, 03:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default Eagle and goat go for a flight

"Karl Striedieck" wrote in message
While at the Hilton Cup in Nevada John Seymour and I saw a pair of golden
eagles gang up on a flying cormorant and knock it out of the air after a
couple passes. Falconers in Europe fly their eagles on deer, although as
you will see in this video, any wild eagle that made a habit of this
wouldn't last very long. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3at-vtd1LBE

O, thank god, I thought this was going to end up with another golfer killing
a bird of prey

mk5000

"Bottles of everything, models and everything
Everything goes and yes I mean everything"--Snoop Dog, Deez Hollywood Nights