Old June 26th 08, 09:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Sad News: Michael Masterov

On Jun 25, 11:37 pm, "Jay Honeck" wrote:
Long-time poster Michael (thisoldairplane.com) died yesterday

Terrible news. My thoughts are with his family.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

I just heard of the news today and am very saddened. My thoughts and
prayers go out to his family.

I interned for Michael my Jr. Year in college. I stayed in touch with
him periodically over the last 6 years.

Over time Michael became my “career coach” and from whom I would
bounce ideas off of and ask for advice. Michael always was accessible
and sincere when I spoke to him.

The man was an intellectual giant from whom I learned about work, life
and how the two are completely different things.

Michael also had a great sense of humor as anyone who knows him will
tell you. Michael was a pure “R&D” guy who hated working with
associates from sales…which I found very amusing. The things he would
say about them….

Rest in peace Michael.