Old February 7th 19, 05:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ProfJ

Default LXNAV S80 Club for sale (brand new)

On Friday, 24 August 2018 02:55:54 UTC-6, wrote:
Hello, I am selling a S80 club brand new. I bought the S80 by mistake. I do not need the S80 as it does not fit in the dash of my new glider. I never installed the instrument, it is still in the box with all the connectors. When I ordered the S80, I took the cable for the Oudie which is in included in the offer. I paid the instrument $1070 last February. I am selling the package for $900. Please refer to the website of cumulus soaring for more information about the S80.

Hi, Did you sell this vario?

Thanks
Jon