Old November 11th 19, 08:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Pawnee TOST Hook Installation FAA Paperwork

On Sunday, November 10, 2019 at 7:37:05 PM UTC-5, Charles Longley wrote:
Evening Bob,

What are the benefits of staying in the restricted category? I am really curious. All 3 of the Pawnees I fly have a standard airworthiness certificate.

Regards,
Charlie

Early morning Charlie, Export and import paperwork and cost, Maintenance cost IA vs AP, and making changes in things that do not change design. power or thrust. Another benefit is noise abatement restrictions or lack of.