Old February 3rd 04, 01:12 AM
Jim Weir

The only reason I'm looking for a '58 is that the Cessna is a '58 also. I'm
looking for one with lousy paint so that we can "paint to match" the Cessna.
I'm sure French Banner Blue wasn't one of the original colors, but quite
frankly, I'm looking for something to enjoy, not to show in competition.

Jim

(Ed Sullivan)

-Jim, I owned a 59 TR-3A which unfortunately got killed while parked in
-front of my house by a DUI.

http://www.rst-engr.com