Old May 7th 05, 07:01 AM
Roger

On Thu, 5 May 2005 23:38:46 -0500, "Highflyer" wrote:

Ignorance is something we all share to some extent. Fortunately ignorance
is easily corrected. All it requires is a bit of study and education.
Stupidity, on the other hand, goes to the bone and is by nature
incorrectible.

True, but nature has a way of weeding out some through "Natural
Selection". Unfortunately, although quite efficient in the long run
the law some times breaks down on short term problems.

For one a, person's sig says a lot about them. I think your's is apt
and am well aware as to why:-))

They couldn't get tot he Deb until next week, so I hope they have it
done in time.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

Highflyer