Old January 27th 10, 05:50 AM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.christianity,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default My New Weapon

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 19:02:52 -0800 (PST), Nicko wrote:

On Jan 26, 11:39*am, Mark wrote:
As all of you know, I am an extraordinary person of unimaginable wealth
and inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.

BUT!

You are not the Most Interesting Man in the World.

He drinks Dos Equis.

You drink horse-filtered Kool-Aid.

You wouldn't say that if you knew I convinced the chairman of the bank
and head of the Georgia Republican party to fly to Washington, D.C. and
within 3 days bring me a Small Business Admin. check for 350 thousand
dollars.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.