Old January 27th 10, 07:02 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.christianity,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mariotus Stangbetzner

Default My New Weapon

Mark said:
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 23:48:51 -0600, Mariotus Stangbetzner wrote:

Mark said:

I have a contract with the DoD for megamillions. I intend to give
all the money to the art school I named after myself. The Art O
Mark. After I cut my estate, repave my airstrip and do an annual,
by myself, on my jet.

Perhaps you can also give yourself a colonoscopy, since you have
your head up your ass already.

Dr. Stangbetzner

If I chose, I could definitely perform operations on myself.

For I am a Renaissance Man. I'm still attempting things people think
are impossible.

Then let us know when you figure out how to become a naked transvestite.
There's a $50K prize for the first person to achieve it. Post proof on
Youtube, along with verifiable name, address, and phone. Post link to proof
in this forum. This is a serious offer.

Dr. Stangbetzner