Old August 21st 08, 12:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Abbott

Default Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Abbott wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
If you are reading anything "complicated" into what I have said, I'm
afraid you might be misinterpreting or misunderstanding the entire
point.
Flight instruction in NO WAY has to be complicated, and instructors who
over complicate things with the way they interface with a student might
be in need of some added instruction themselves.
Don't read over complication into a written explanation. In practice,
what you are reading is actually the epitome of simplicity :-)

--
Dudley Henriques

Then how did you ever give instruction.

I'm sure you could lecture a have hour on just the door latch.

Max, what I can't figure out about you is why you bother to do all the
name changes when you post here. You seem to come up as the same message
source under all your names. Hell, I'm the worst computer guy in the
world, and even I have you nailed.
Why not simply post under the same name all the time? Doesn't make any
sense at all. It's childish actually.

--
Dudley Henriques

Sure, you don't have a clue, do ya. Bull****.

Let's just say from this point forward I don't have a name. I don't need
one. I'm not here to "be some body".