Old October 11th 20, 03:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Galloway[_2_]

Default Borgelt Dynamis variometer

On Sunday, 11 October 2020 at 13:54:32 UTC+1, cjl76 wrote:
On Sunday, 11 October 2020 at 10:46:50 am UTC+8, wrote:
Have there been any updates on this project? Can anyone who has flown with the Dynamis report on its performance?

Patrick

I haven't flown with it myself though I'm yet to hear a bad thing about it (from the 3 people I know that have taken the plunge). If you can handle drilling a hole in your pride and joy for the rear antenna (no differential GPS position without it), it sounds like the goods.

CJ
B3

Does that mean that the Dynamis only works properly within range of a differential GPS station?