Old March 28th 19, 01:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

Default Looking for Tost Standard Drum Brake Wheel (USA)

On Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 4:42:29 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Need Tost Standard Drum Brake Wheel that fits a 5.00 -5 tire...

Changed my brake pads and found out the drum material has some cracks.

We've seen these cracks in several Tost 5" wheels, so it might be hard to find a used but uncracked wheel half.

If your DG is licensed Experimental, we can set you up with a Matco disk brake unit that's much more effective than the Tost.

--Bob K.