Old January 2nd 12, 03:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
T[_2_]

Default Happy New Year Everyone

On Dec 31 2011, 5:09*pm, Andy wrote:
On Dec 31, 10:05*am, "kirk.stant" wrote:

Flat calm here in sunny Phoenix - nice day for a sled ride or a little
fuselage waxing...

No snow, though!

Happy New Year to all, and looking forward to flying with you next
year!

Kirk
66

I can confirm it was the same near Tucson. *Never spent an afternoon
towing with the air so dead. *Still I logged 4 hours in the air on New
Years Eve *- don't know a better way to spend it

Andy (GY)

New Years Day!
At least 20 flights in the club today, I had to leave early.
Some weak low altitude wave off the local ridge with north wind at
altitude.
Temps in the mid 60s, no snow, lots of bright sunshine.
Southern NV.