Old May 8th 05, 03:17 AM
Matt Whiting

Bob Noel wrote:

In article ,
Matt Whiting wrote:

I don't know where to get an accurate assessment of
the real cost of our aviation system (airports, ATC, navaids - we'd need
to pay our share of the cost of GPS for example)

since I don't use GPS, my "fair share" would be zero.

Even if I used GPS for my bugsmasher, the cost to provide
regular ol' SPS GPS for my use is still zero.

How do you see that? Somebody has to pay for the satellites. Sure the
military needs them anyway, but if this was all private enterprise, then
you'd pay for your fair share of the use.

Matt