Old December 11th 03, 03:06 AM
Andrew Gideon

Jay Honeck wrote:

Well, they DID have a single, lonely (but nifty) radio-controlled plane
for
sale, but that was *it*. No World War II fighters, no modern jets, not
even an airport play-set for toddlers! Given that the importance of this
year, I would have expected at least one or two "Wright Brothers" toys.

It's not the stores; it's you. You're too late grin.

We got for our son a "Little People" airport set recently. The store (Toys
R Us, I think) had a rich selection of aviation-related tools from which to
choose.

But the cool stuff always goes first, Jay.

Or, maybe it's KMart. Perhaps they can no longer afford to stock the
popular stuff.

Whatever it was...the store we visited was tough only for the breadth of
choice. Ah...and the fact that I have to share laugh.

- Andrew