Old July 12th 20, 01:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Springford

Default LX90XX/80XX Training Videos

I have started a new playlist on my Fox One Corp youtube channel to go through some of the features on the LX family of flight computers.

My LX flight computers playlist is he
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...BplGNNlUYh0aKl

Subscribe to my youtube channel to get notification when new videos are posted.

If you have specific topics (questions that you would like answered) about your LX computer, feel free to suggest topics in this thread or in the comments section for the videos and I'll see if I can answer it with a new video.