Old January 20th 05, 06:50 PM

This request might have a deeper meaning than first apparent. I have
all of the logs from day one for my aircraft but they are not what I
would consider 'complete'. Some of the earlier entries show in broad
terms the work that was performed and then refer to work order #XXX for
details.

If you ask for (demand) copies of all work orders you should be able to
obtain them readily when the work is performed. Trying to go back 20
years or so to retrieve them is a totally different exercise. Yes - you
have the right to all of the documentation, but an attempt to get
copies afetr a number of years would likely be a problem.

Jack