Old January 3rd 04, 02:02 AM
Jay Honeck

Good luck! I've often thought of this as well, but I know several
teachers very well and low stress isn't in their job description.

My sister would laugh at that "low-stress" statement, too! Imagine
"teaching" a room full of adolescent boys and girls? NOT!

But the bottom line is this: I've had ten times the stress in my various
businesses and careers as she's had in teaching (a fact that she freely
admits), and there is no way in hell I'll be able to retire in 9 years.

At least not unless a WHOLE lot more of you guys start flying to Iowa on the
weekends! :-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA