Old July 24th 16, 04:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Casey[_2_]

Default IMI Wing Rigger for Sale

On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 3:40:27 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Casey, what glider did you try using it on? You mention The wing assist unit is a larger size with a 150lb strut but I can't correlate that to the size of the glider. I have a Cirrus and am suspect it might not work for me either.

Thanks,

Robert

Robert.
Its the larger size for double seaters and supposedly can be used for other gliders as well. The strut can be changed. I ended up also purchasing a M&M wing rigger that fits perfect. I was sold this rigger new from a commercial supplier. If the cradle would have fit my glider I would have changed the strut. My glider is Grob Astir CS and has lower wing camber that is about the same as top and the cradle does not fit it.