Old August 18th 06, 03:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Default China 747 engine story

First time I used alt.binaries.pictures.aviation because I
wanted a place to post those pictures for the poster who was
looking for them. Personally, it seems the pictures related
more to operator/crew procedures than to any airplane
design.

I think Beech builds better airplanes than Cessna, but that
is just because I've experience with each airplane. But if
I was buying an airplane for my personal use, I'd buy Beech,
but if I was buying an airplane to make revenue, I'd buy a
Cessna because they are cheaper.

I have unsubscribed to binaries.pictures.aviation because I
really don't care about looking at vacation pictures.

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message
| "Jim Macklin" wrote
in message
| What anti A380 stuff?
|
| Sorry. We've had half a dozen people come to
alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
| claiming that the A-380 was nowhere near as good as the
787 et al. I saw
| your post and it just made me.... SNAP! Deepest
appologies.