Old August 18th 06, 07:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting
Shiver

Default China 747 engine story

Jim Macklin wrote:

I have unsubscribed to binaries.pictures.aviation because I
really don't care about looking at vacation pictures.

Well Jim if unsubscribing from the group is what you want to do just
because someone may or may not have posted some vacation pictures then
I guess the only thing to be said is don't let the door hit you on the
way out.

Personally I don't recall seeing any vacation pictures posted here but
if they were, I'm sure the group is mature enough to view some beer
belly standing by honey bunch in front of some statue waving to the
camera.

Goodbye Jim.