Old August 24th 07, 10:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Marty Shapiro

Default Least Expensive Plane To Buy and Own

xyzzy wrote in
ups.com:

On Aug 24, 7:39 am, B A R R Y wrote:
Michael Adams wrote:
I am looking for some input on the least expensive airplanes to own.

The rental. G

Yup, I've had the bug on and off and no matter how I run the numbers I
can't justify it unless I have lots of mad money on hand, which I
don't. You can't beat a good flying club for the right balance
between value and availability.

A partnership can also cut your costs, but of course it has to be the
right partner, which isn't easy to find.

And the wrong partner can be a nightmare.

--
Marty Shapiro
Silicon Rallye Inc.

(remove SPAMNOT to email me)