Old May 4th 21, 02:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Allstar SZD-54 Perkoz Info? US Dealer?

On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 12:40:44 PM UTC-4, Rob Russell wrote:
On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 11:47:11 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Hello, trying to get some information together on this glider for club purchase consideration, but I cannot find a US dealer for it. Am I just missing an obvious one? Does anyone have any first-hand experience with this glider--observations on how suitable it would be to replace a club Grob 103? Thank you,

I think the Canadian dealer might be able to point you in the right direction: https://www.windpath.ca/index.php/contact-us

There's one at the Edmonton Soaring Club

There is a privately owned one at Toronto Soaring Club too. I don’t think Windpath has the SZD dealership anymore. Jerzy said something about SZD axing their dealer network.