Old March 22nd 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
stol

Default Fuel Pressure Regulator for Aviation

On Mar 21, 7:10 pm, "DonMorrisey" wrote:
Howdy.

Can anyone recommend a fuel pressure regulator specifically developed
for aviation or widely used in aviation? I know there are automotive
brands such as Holley and Petrol King...and if you swear by those pls
let me know. I cannot seem to locate one specifically for aviation.

Thanks. Don..

I have used the Holley regulators in ALOT of ground based
applications and they do work good. The problem is they can and will
seep fuel around the adjustment screw. It doesn't drip but to me ANY
fuel leak/seep/ stain is unacceptable in the cowling of an aircraft,
experimental or otherwise. IMHO.

Ben
www.haaspowerair.com