Old February 8th 20, 12:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default New Oudie 2 Condor 2 cable connection

Hi,

This is an update. Naviter just sent me some beta software to test with a new Oudie 2 and new Goddard Condor-Oudie-Rev2 cable. It worked great. The mini-USB port changed on the most recent batch of Oudies. The included Oudie power/data cable with red shrink tubing takes care of the hardware change. New SeeYou Mobile and ConnectMe software addresses the software changes.

I have the new Goddard Condor-Oudie-Rev2 cables in stock. A note earlier in this tread covers how to tell if your new Oudie 2 needs the old or new Goddard Condor-Oudie cable.

Note that Oudie IGC units have not changed and can't receive data from Condor2 anyway.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
On Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 3:40:27 PM UTC-6, Nelson Howe wrote:
Thank you for the update Paul. I appreciate the follow up and look forward to trying the new cable.

Nelson