Old June 2nd 16, 04:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Cleveland

Default LX7007 Pro IGC

Thanks guys. Yes, LXE can export the required .lxa file that the 7007 will read for the airports database. The problem is to produce the .lxa file, you need to have an airport database to point the LXE software to.

The directory that the LXE software looks to contains files with several types of file extensions, one of those file types being .cub. So yes, 2KA, maybe a new .cub file would do the trick. I'll contact you in a while and we can discuss this. Maybe even try out that new runway.

As for the SC issue, also yes, I need to check the static system. Thanks for the link to the Winter Instruments system test. Good stuff. I also thought about connecting the LX7007 to the TE probe and configuring it for pneumatic compensation, just to see if it made a difference. I had hoped it was just a software setting issue.

I guess there is no hoping in aviation.