Old June 22nd 04, 01:04 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"Greg Copeland" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 22:47:04 -0500, Greg Copeland wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:27:51 -0700, Tom Sixkiller wrote:
GC said:
Ya, I had this same thought. Price rarely is a measure of suitability
for a purpose. I agree with ya. In fact, suitability, quality,

price,
and popularity often have little to do with each other.

Really? On what planet?

LOL. This one. Stay with the conversation, please. I'm laughing and
teasing a little because I'm trying to figure out if you're for real or
not. If you seriously believe what you're implying, you seriously have,
"sucker", written all over you. You seriously believe that top dollar
always buys best suitability for everything, every time? If so, I have

$900 plastic tub liner and a $600 hammer to sale you.

Ever buy something custom made?

If I really need a specific tub liner, and your's is all I have, it might be
worth $900.

Do you know WHY the military had to pay $600 for hammers and why they could
not get them at Ace Hardware.

I'll be happy to
ship as soon as I receive your check, and it clears. I'm more than happy
to sale as many as you'd like to purchase. Seriously. This is no joke.

Is the phrase, "common sense", nothing more than a cliche to you?

Evidently, terminology is foreign to you.

What does the term "price" mean to you (other than what TV advertising
says).