Old February 28th 09, 07:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default Extra slow flight - Ground speed that is! - Video

"BeechSundowner" wrote

Hey Jim

I appreciate your compliments!

Would http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...er&view=videos
work?

This has all my videos in date order, with the latest addition at the
top. Reason I think this would be the best option, unless there is
something about You Tube I don't know of, I don't know of a sort
option within the video list that would be sensitive to the title
name?
How about that! I didn't know that there was a listing like that!

Your links now bookmarked, and I can go to it like I said!

In other words;
Never Mind!!! :-)
--
Jim in NC