Old June 10th 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3

Default ClearNav too big?

On Jun 9, 3:20*pm, BB wrote:

You could glue the clearnav remote to the stick. Realistically, I like
having a little remote that I work with my left hand. (SN10 remote
works similarly well). Nothing is as fun as trying to aim at a
touchscreen while rocketing down the ridge. No, wait, rebooting said
PDA while rocketing down the ridge -- that's more fun.

John Cochrane

The Clearnav will also have the option for a stick mounted remote
which incorporates a PTT switch plus all of the buttons required to
operate the instrument - a Coolie Hat setup.