Old January 27th 04, 10:00 PM
Robin Birch

Where did you say to reply to as I may well be interested

Regards

Robin
In message , R. Wubben
writes
My apologies.
I did not mean to imply that the Skylark 2 is "junk" (I've actually
never seen one in the US, are there any?). I do have Martin Simons
book "Slingsby Sailplanes", so I've seen pictures. I think pictures
are all that we have in the US of a Skylark 2. I believe there is at
least one Skylark 4 in Canada and maybe 1 or 2 in the US...

Maybe we should increase the population over here in North America...
I owned a K6CR, I like wood! (and belong to the VSA and VGC)

Regards,
Ryan Wubben

Ged McKnight wrote in
message ...
It Currently resides at RAF Cranwell GC in the UK

Is it Junk ?? that depends if you are a lover of glass
or wood and is a matter of personal opinion;-))

It is airworthy although hasnt flown for a while.

Ged

At 03:54 26 January 2004, R. Wubben wrote:
Where is it? UK?
Is it junk, or restorable, or airworthy?

--
Robin Birch