Old April 11th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jim Burns[_2_]

Default What a Wonderful Morning

You mean you didn't get a Bush economic stimulus check? me either.
and you no longer qualify to get an exemption for your kids? me either
and you can't get the child tax credit? me either
and you don't get any standard deductions nor do you qualify to itemize
deductions? me either.
I have exactly two deductions, unreimbursed business expenses and real
estate taxes paid. That's it.
My net net effective federal tax rate (tax paid divided by gross income, not
the so called tax bracket) was 30%

Yesterday I saw that little midget Robert Reich on MSNBC tell the entire
world that "Conservatives don't pay taxes." I just about died... because
that must make me a liberal.

Necessary aviation content: Uncle Sam owes me a nice new Piper Archer. Oh,
and 1st quarter estimates are due in a few days, so Sammy, be prepared to
throw in a spare engine for that puppy, would ya?

Jim

"Denny" wrote in message
Well, I just micturated away $58,868.13 into the loving arms of the
state and feds this morning... Now where are those fat cat deductions
that allow me to pay zero, that all the rabble rousers keep bringing
up?

denny