Old April 11th 08, 03:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Robert M. Gary

Default What a Wonderful Morning

On Apr 11, 5:08*am, Denny wrote:
Well, I just micturated away $58,868.13 into the loving arms of the
state and feds this morning... *Now where are those fat cat deductions
that allow me to pay zero, that all the rabble rousers keep bringing
up?

denny

Yep me to. Also didn't qualify for that great Bush check (make too
much), also didn't get to deduct most of my deductions because AMT
just backed them out. Then there's the California state income taxes.
The next time someone asks where I work I'm going to say I work for
the IRS because it feels like that's where my money goes.

Its funny that they have this long 1040 and all the docs that go with
it and in the end you just end up paying whatever the AMT form says.
Why do they bother with all the other crap?

-Robert