Old March 21st 20, 01:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas

Default Coronavirus impacting activities?

On Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 6:36:20 AM UTC-Burt, keep on soaring out there in Marfa, be smart, but don’t stop.

I shall. Of course having the alternate open canopy on my ASK-13 "Cabriolet" makes for more fresh air!

Wondering if anyone got sick after the Seniors contest last week at Seminole-Lake Gliderport near Orlando.
Over 100 participants (pilots, crews, staff, contest officials.) They took reasonable precautions and they apparently survived.