Old July 16th 03, 10:17 AM
- = krusty = -

Does anybody here know where I can lookup a DARPA contract number and
find
out details of the project?

I picked up a VHF aviation radio from a surplus store and for the life

of
me, I can't seem to find any information on it. There is a sticker on

the
back stating serial number, DARPA contract number and few other things,

but
I need to find pinout information. I believe the unit is an ADF (by the
frequency range on the dials) but I really would like to find any info
available.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
-c.

I doubt if the contract would help you. You really need a model number,
part number, or TO number.

The sticker on the back says the following:
VHF RECEIVER ASSY
RESDEL PN 80555-1 SER.No (6368)
CONTRACT NO. F-19628-69-C-0159

That is the only identifying info on the entire unit.
I have tried Googling every conceiveable combination of these numbers, but
nothing.
So far I have found out that it was manufactured by a company called Resdel
Engineering, but there isn't much info on the net about them.

-c.