Old June 2nd 04, 01:11 AM
Ronald Gardner

Boy wish I lived near ya! Would like a ride back to were I first learned
to fly. There are several good airports in the Napa area. I highly
recommend South across the Grand Canyon then north to Mono Lake and west
through the mountain Pass (If they have mountain training) Yosemite is on
the western side and the view is great.

Not mountain training then stay south and come up up the valley west of
the mountains.

Steve / Sperry wrote:

I have a Piper PA 28-161 very nice airplane. It is in Louisiana and I
need to get it to an airport near Napa California. I am looking for a
pilot that needs cross country time and an adventure. I would like to
have the aircraft in California by the first week of July.

Thanks
Steve Barnes