Old July 22nd 03, 03:58 PM
- = krusty = -

Hi Richard,

Thanks, I did find that URL, but it's not the right stuff...

Thanks
-c.

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
Did you find this?

http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/GSQ160/USQ_Rx.shtml

The only Resdel now in business in the US is

Resdel Corp.
County Airport, Bldg. 22
Rio Grande, NJ 08242
Phone: (609) 886-1111
Fax: (609) 886-6329

but they make plastic tube, not radios.

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:17:17 +0200, "- = krusty = -"
wrote:

: Does anybody here know where I can lookup a DARPA contract number and
:find
: out details of the project?
:
: I picked up a VHF aviation radio from a surplus store and for the

life
: me, I can't seem to find any information on it. There is a sticker

on
:the
: back stating serial number, DARPA contract number and few other

things,
: but
: I need to find pinout information. I believe the unit is an ADF (by

the
: frequency range on the dials) but I really would like to find any

info
: available.
:
: Can anyone help?
:
: Thanks
: -c.
:
:
:
: I doubt if the contract would help you. You really need a model

number,
: part number, or TO number.
:
:
:The sticker on the back says the following:
:VHF RECEIVER ASSY
:RESDEL PN 80555-1 SER.No (6368)
:CONTRACT NO. F-19628-69-C-0159
:
:That is the only identifying info on the entire unit.
:I have tried Googling every conceiveable combination of these numbers,

but
:nothing.
:So far I have found out that it was manufactured by a company called

Resdel
:Engineering, but there isn't much info on the net about them.
:
:-c.
: