Old August 8th 05, 06:32 PM
W P Dixon

Hmm,
George do you not have a transponder? That would most definitely be a
problem.But other than the "it's not needed" any idea? I doubt if I'll have
a transponder in my airplane either, so I'd more than likely be in that boat
as well. But if I really need to go across the airspace I can get a
transponder. I'd be willing to get a transponder to just have a Class B
situation. but what's the old saying, Ya can't make everybody happy! This
entire situation is one of those deals Wouldn't saying you can fly in it
with a transponder make you happier than them finally saying we are shutting
it down completely? NO FLY?

Patrick

"George Patterson" wrote in message
W P Dixon wrote:
Jose,
I think you most definitely are missing something, a simple fact that
something will exist in the DC area if we like it or not. So why not make
it something we could be alittle bit happier with.

But your proposal for a super-B doesn't produce anything I would be
happier with. I used to be able to cut a good deal of time off trips south
by cutting under the class-B floor or (rarely) going over the top. I can't
do that with the ADIZ and wouldn't be able to do that with your proposal.

George Patterson