Old August 8th 05, 08:21 PM
W P Dixon

I can think of lots and lots, both requiring and not requiring the use of
any aircraft...all would pretty much shut the capital down. Dangers are most
definitely by more than just the air. And for the most part most of the bad
guys are non-citizens..but sad to say we have our own little "moles" just
like the Brits had in their recent attacks. IMHO we have not moved as fast
as we need to to get rid of the vermin.
9/11 was a very sucessful air attack, if the attack had been like the
OKC bombing, I would guess they would stop Uhaul trucks and such at the DC
limits. Just the way they think. Look at the useless bag checks on NYC
subways now, it's reason is so you "feel" safer, but it isn't doing anything
.. But New Yorkers are lining up letting the cops rummage through there
belongings, for what otherwise would be an illegal search. Go Figure huh!
Shoot for the "if our borders were secure then DC would be
secure",..that'll ruffle their feathers! Red tapers hate common sense!

Patrick
"Jose" wrote in message
. ..
I can come up with about 100 things to do in a C-150 that would shut this
nation down.

How many can you think of that =require= a C-150?

Jose
--
Quantum Mechanics is like this: God =does= play dice with the universe,
except there's no God, and there's no dice. And maybe there's no