Old August 8th 05, 10:38 PM
Jose

IMHO we have not moved as fast as we need to to get rid of the vermin.

.... and how would you do that? First you have to identify the vermin,
knowing that they look just like you and me. Some are citizens, and
some citizens "look foreign". So, you have to pry into the private
lives of many innocent people. Like you.

This would be unacceptable.

Jose
--
Quantum Mechanics is like this: God =does= play dice with the universe,
except there's no God, and there's no dice. And maybe there's no universe.