Old February 18th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Australian Air Safari ??

Osama did provide the "cover story" to allow the government
to do what many had wanted to do all along. At least in the
USA "we the people" can still get the rules changed when we
get involved, but too many don't see the real problems,
they're just glad the government "has done something."

some support

"Jose" wrote in message
. ..
| All together now, "Thank you, Osama, not"
|
| Osama has little to do with it. It is the paranoia of
government. Just
| like the panic in the streets of DC when the errant C150
strayed into