Old March 29th 10, 02:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
CGH

Default Strobe and nav led

Yes there are 2 strobes sidewards combined with nav lights. You may put
the strobe forward/reward since it is independant.
For I have only made the electronic circuit I can't really tell about
comparative brightness.
I'll ask Jean-Jacques to answer directly.

Le 29/03/2010 13:25, Paula Bold a écrit :
Hello,

interesting project and good documentation.

Do I understand correctly, that the light of the strobe is mostly
sidewards and almost not forwards/rearwards?

What is your experience with the brightness of the flash?

PB

Am 29.03.2010 10:01, CGH schrieb:
Project can be downloaded here :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openavionics/

Text in french but schematics could be understood by anybody.
Claude.