Old April 13th 04, 06:42 PM
Al Denelsbeck

"Dr. Anthony J. Lomenzo" wrote in
:

snipped, sacrilege I know

Hey, has Al B. been around? The helo instructions still beckon! You
know my luck with those egg beaters...to
wit...whoop,whoop,whoop...CRASH...[RESET] Whoop,whoop,whoop....CRASH!

Doc Tony
;-)

Al "B" I'm not familiar with, but if I see him I'll send him your way
;-)

Meanwhile, the other Al has pretty much left simming behind, or been
left behind by it since he refuses to play Microsoft's Upgrade Roulette -
which new version of MS software will no longer run on your old machine?
"All of them!"

I think he lurks here from time to time, just checking it out, but
finds a lot of discussion is now on hardware. Now, Doc's posts have always
been that way, but at the same time he has a tremendous amount of fun with
his posts too, so he's forgiven handily.

But yes, certain names not seen in a long time can probably bring
that other Al out of the woodwork. Probably won't have much to contribute,
and in fact only recently fired up the sim again for some practice (yes,
indeed, in those unstable eggbeaters). But he still has a fine enough touch
for flying through hangars in an Aero L-39 Albatross, too...

;-)

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to separate G and I in the domain