Old August 23rd 08, 12:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glen in Orlando

Default My 1 2 3 Test info

JRW..
it is bizarre isn't it?
This is supposed to be about sharing airplane pix. Yet it turns into little
more then a study in watching grown people act like children. Especially
when we don't know each others real identity, and can change our identity at
will. Seems borderline psychotic to me.

J-3's pics are interesting.. but one has to wonder why anyone would want to
spend as much time as he does posting pix that are already available, easier
to view elsewhere, and could be resized and posted much faster with less
bandwidth then the method he uses....

It really seems that we have quite a few 'troubled' individuals here. The
unfortunate downside of all this is that over the past year or so a number
of truly gifted photographers have pretty much given up on posting their
stuff here. I don't blame them as their efforts get blown out of the water
by these floods that push their stuff off of the servers in short order...
sigh.

So start the attacks folks.. But remember.. your attacking an anonymous
name.... tomorrow I could be Tim in Toledo.. that's how nuts you've all
become...

gotta go fly...

Glen in Orlando